Dr. Devika completed her S.S.C. in 2000 from The Alexandra Girls’ English Institution, Fort, Mumbai where she was the head girl of the school and stood first, in the school, at the S.S.C. exams.Thereafter she completed her H.S.C., in the science stream, in 2002 from Jai Hind College where again she did exceedingly well scoring 98.3%. She then joined MBBS course at Grant Medical College (J.J. Hospital) Mumbai, on a merit seat, and completed the exams and passed with distinction. Dr. Devika then worked as a Resident in the OBGYN department at Bhatia Hospital, Tardeo, Mumbai from where she completed her Post Graduation degree, DNB in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Dr. Devika is an expert in Assisted Reproductive Techniques (ART) (test tube baby) and has recently set up her own IUI centre, under the name & style of HOPE CLINIC, after doing her MSc in Clinical Embryology, from Oxford University UK, and an ICOG Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine from Ruby Hall Clinic, Pune, under Dr. Sunita Tandulwarkar. Dr. Devika is a consultant at Bhatia Hospital, Tardeo, Mumbai and also does infertility consultancy at Dr Usha Krishna’s Clinic for Women.
- The use of protein expressions by syncytiotrophoblast microparticles in maternal plasma to diagnose pih- oxford university, united kingdom, 2013
- The role of g-csf in increasing endometrial thickness in ivf patients- ruby hall clinic, pune, 2014
- The role of psychological stress in women undergoing ivf cycles- clinic for women, mumbai, 2016.
- Mumbai Obstetrical and Gynaecological Society (MOGS)
- Association of Medical Women in India (AMWI)
- European Society Of Human Reproduction And Embryology (ESHRE)
- Indian Association of Gynaecological Endoscopists (IAGE)
Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine